Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Marketing Journal #2 - Too little time

The problem I have is simple: too much to do too little time.

So what marketing has been done today? Nothing! Absolutely bugger all. And I've not seen any feedback relating directly to the Nowhere Wolf.

STRIKE!

I did spend a little time ironing out some kinks on the blog, but that's about it. I'm trying to run a business, work a full time job AND push the Nowhere Wolf.

Before this becomes a "poor me" post, I'd like to say I love what I do. Just some days seem to have less hours than others. I'm not sure whether this proves or disproves Einstein's theories.

The moral here is TIME MANAGEMENT.

And rather than waste my time posting about how little I've done and wasting yet more time, I'd better do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home