Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Marketing Journal #8: Advertising Material

Ok, I'm really trying to push the Nowhere Wolf now.

I see the book as an advertising vehicle -- a high quality portfolio piece that will stand alone or can be used as a sample for any interested parties.

So there it is. The first 32 cartoons nicely compiled, ready to go to the syndication companies if/when I get the nerve.

The problem here is the same problem people have all over the net. Traffic. How does anyone find this blog, let alone the book?

Of course all the search directories have been submitted to, as have the blog lists. Cartoon directories are more difficult to come across, but when I find them, obviously I tag them.

And then there's promo pages on the web. Press release sites or just stand-alone pages advertising one's wares. Hopefully, these one-sheets will catch the attention of some Googlers.

We'll wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home